The following symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure. If you have been in an affected country in the past 2 weeks and develop symptoms, call your doctor.
• High Fever
• Shortness of breath
Help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by taking these precautions. Remain vigilant, adopt good personal hygiene practices, and monitor your health closely.
• Avoid contact with live animals
• Avoid consumption of raw and under-cooked meat
• Avoid crowded places and around people who are unwell
• Observe good personal hygiene at all times
• Wash hands frequently with soap
• Wear a mask if you have a cough or runny nose
• Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing
• See a doctor if you are unwell